Some stimulants can help you feel invigorated and efficient, but an addiction to stimulants will take over your life. If you’re battling stimulant addiction, Evolve Recovery Center Millbury is able to help. Our stimulants rehab center in Boston offers a secure place to obtain inpatient treatment for addiction
when you’re prepared to get your life back under control.
What Are Stimulants?
Stimulants are substances that accelerate your mind and body. As you take a stimulant, you can start feeling awake or euphoric. Ordinary stimulants, such as coffee, are taken every day without much ill effect. But stimulants may also be manufactured to heighten their potency. These include:
- Caffeine pills
- Methylphenidates (Ritalin and Desoxyn)
- Amphetamines (Adderall and meth)
- EphedrineVyvanseDextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Marijuana (Cannabis)
You are able to consume a stimulant by swallowing it, but they are also frequently sniffed, smoked, or injected directly into a vein. Because the euphoric effects are fairly brief, processed stimulants have a high potential for abuse. Your body also may develop a tolerance for stimulants, which creates a need for a higher dose of the substance to get the same high. And the longer you consume a stimulant, the more dependent you get.
How Can You Tell If You Need Stimulants Rehab In Boston?
Stimulant use disorder has the power to make your life difficult. You might not comprehend how problematic things have gotten initially. Still, you need treatment if you:
- Put the need to use before work, family, and hobbies
- Use illegal stimulants regularly
- Encounter health afflictions like heart complications, damage to your lungs or nasal passages, sores or skin inflammation, and dental problems from an addiction to stimulants
- Endure anxiety, depression, paranoia, or psychosis from taking stimulants
- Undergo cravings and withdrawal when not using
- Consume more stimulants than intended
- Require a greater dosage of stimulants to get the same effect
- Have family members encouraging you to attend rehab
- Haven’t had the ability to quit on your own
For the majority of people, rehabilitation is the second step in overcoming stimulant use after detox. If you are unsure if you should get started on detox or rehab, call 508-475-5676
to consider your choices.
What You Should Do To Prepare Yourself For Stimulants Rehab At Evolve
Once we accept you as a patient, there are a couple things you should do in advance of arriving at Evolve to help you feel more ready as you start your rehab treatment.
1. Make arrangements for family and job responsibilities while you’re here. Our staff are able to help you establish time off from your job. We have comprehensive knowledge about how FMLA works and will work with your company's human resources department.
2. Bring adequate essentials for at least ten days. We advise bringing cozy clothes, hair care and hygiene items, and your favorite magazines of books. You will have access to a washer/dryer during your treatment period.
3. Find a way here. If you need safe transportation, give us a call, and we'll help you with a ride to and from your address or the airport.
4. Review our Admissions page
to get an idea of what you can anticipate at the intake phase.
How Long Will Stimulants Rehab Take In Boston?
When you come to our stimulants rehab near Boston, we treat you as an individual. We’ll look after you for however long you require our assistance, so your treatment time frame is contingent on a range of elements like:
- The level of your stimulant use
- Your physical health upon admission
- Any underlying mental health conditions
- Additional alcohol or drug rehab needs
- How responsive you are to treatment
- What your personal plan of treatment entails
With the above taken into account, you can expect to stay in the range of 14 to 90 days. We will offer a more precise idea of what to expect after your assessment during intake.
What You Should Anticipate From Stimulants Rehab
At our stimulants rehab center for Boston
, you can plan to receive exceptional care for your mental and physical benefit. You'll have a comfy resident room with well-balanced meals and snacks, along with access to stimulating recreational activities. If you require support managing withdrawal symptoms, our medical staff is well-versed in figuring out a safe amount of medication to provide you with comfort. In treatment, you will take part in several sorts of therapy, depending on your individualized support plan:
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- 12-step or SMART Recovery sessions
- Personal therapy
We employ evidence-based therapy techniques to address the root reason behind stimulant addiction and teach valuable coping methods to help you avoid relapsing. We’ll also welcome your family
to attend at least one therapy session with you to talk about how they may support you in recovery.
Ways We Ensure Your Safety During Stimulants Rehab Near Boston
You’re at risk of relapsing, even to a fatal degree, after finishing stimulant detoxification. Evolve Recovery Center Millbury offers a protected setting to rehab free from the influences to use drugs again. In our care, you have the opportunity to keep focused on yourself and your drug use recovery in a caring atmosphere. We place a priority on safety with:
- Tailored support for your particular needs
- Tasteful, comfortable residential accommodations
- Skilled medical care
- Aftercare planning
- Empathetic clinicians and staff
- Inflexible patient privacy and confidentiality rules
Get Treatment For Stimulant Use Disorder Today
If you or a family member require help quitting stimulants, Evolve Recovery Center Millbury has your solution. Place a call to 508-475-5676 or complete the form on this page, and one of our representatives will respond immediately. Regardless of the day or time, we will reply and help you.