Prevailing over an addiction to Vicodin® or other hydrocodone-based drugs can at times feel like an arduous task, but it doesn’t have to be. You are able to start on a path to lasting sobriety by turning to the addiction specialists at Evolve. We’ll help you through hydrocodone rehab in Boston within a structured environment that is centered on your safety. We are here to help you advance in your recovery today.
What You Should Know About Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone is a man-made opioid intended to provide relief for moderate to severe pain. It’s usually taken following a surgery or injury. Just like other opioids, it links to pain receptors in the brain and blocks or diminishes pain signals. It also produces feel-good sensations, which often lead to addiction. Hydrocodone is usually integrated with acetaminophen and sold under the brand names Vicodin, Lorcet-HD®, Lortab®, and others.
How Can You Determine If You Need Vicodin Rehab near Boston?
Even drugs prescribed by doctors might introduce great risks to your health when not taken as indicated. You may be in need of Vicodin rehab if one or more of the following applies to you:
- Using Vicodin in excess or beyond the prescription
- Persistent use despite attempts to discontinue
- Failing to meet job and family obligations
- Physical tolerance which requires a larger dose to attain a “high”
- Withdrawal symptoms like increased cravings, tremors, or mood swings
Evolve provides hydrocodone rehab in Boston for ages 18 and over. Many patients have been through a detox program and require another level of support. If you still require detox, our affiliated facility at Sunrise Detox Boston will accommodate you.
Steps To Get Ready For Vicodin Rehab In Boston
Going to a center for inpatient treatment is the beginning step in your hydrocodone rehab. We’ll aid you in taking an honest inventory of yourself and give you the care you need through a custom-tailored plan of treatment. Below you will find a couple important recommendations as you prepare for Vicodin rehab in Boston.
- Make a plan for work, children, and pets before you depart. We know you have everyday obligations. Considering this, safeguarding your job is vitally important. Our staff members are proficient in handling these circumstances and will collaborate with your organization’s HR department to get leave approved.
- Figure out transportation. If you need a ride to our rehab center, give us a call at 508-475-5676, and we will schedule one for you.
- Pack for at least a 10-day stay. Fill a bag with comfortable clothing, haircare products, and personal hygiene needs, some books or magazines, and a little cash for the vending machines. You are welcome to launder clothes at the facility as needed.
How Long Is Vicodin Rehab In Boston?
We believe that an individualized rehab approach helps you with an enduring recovery. Considering this, the amount of time you spend with us is contingent on your unique treatment pan. The length of your stay can be influenced by the amount of time you’ve been taking hydrocodone, the number of times you’ve been in rehab, co-occurring disorders, and other factors.
In general, you should anticipate being with us for no less than two weeks, even though it could be longer. Our counselors will propose a set time of treatment for you once completing your assessment upon arrival.
What You Should Anticipate From Vicodin Rehab?
You will work with experienced providers who strive to give you the greatest opportunity for a lasting recovery. This is done through an exhaustive strategy that considers not only your Vicodin use but also any underlying co-occurring disorders.
Evolve utilizes evidence-based methods and group therapy while also assisting you through family and individual therapy. Additionally, you will gain from goal setting each day, peer support, and the development of your aftercare blueprint. Medication-assisted treatment is an option as needed.
Our Approach To Keeping You Safe
Even when you went through Vicodin detox, you might still have compulsions to use and be at risk of a relapse. In addition, the odds of a fatal overdose escalates following detox.
We’ll help keep you safe by providing:
- Custom-tailored treatment plans
- A controlled setting away from outside factors that trigger drug use
- Expert, 24/7 support from experienced clinicians
- Teaching of effective coping skills
- Medication to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Get Started On Hydrocodone Rehab in Boston Today
Do you need to begin hydrocodone rehab in Boston? Contact us at 508-475-5676 or fill out the form below for immediate help. Evolve Boston is here to serve you day or night, every day of the year. You can get help now.