Oxycodone Rehab near Boston
One of the most powerful prescription opioids on the market, Oxycodone can have a disastrous impact on all aspects of your life. Overcoming this incredibly addictive substance is difficult and ought to be handled under the supervision of qualified professionals like the ones at Evolve. Our Oxycodone rehab in Boston will step in following detox and lead you to a lasting recovery in a safe, welcoming setting.
How Do You Know If You Need OxyContin Rehab In Boston?
Oxycodone, widely known by the brand OxyContin®, is frequently prescribed to treat pain at moderate to severe levels. Regrettably, Oxycodone is highly addictive, and problems start if you consume it outside of the prescription or recreationally. Addiction can take place rapidly. And even once detox is done, ongoing treatment is still needed.
If you experience the following, you likely need to consider OxyContin rehab in Boston:
- Persistent cravings to use Oxycodone again
- Withdrawal symptoms like physical pain, irritability, or heightened anxiety
- Trouble coping with some situations
- A worry about relapsing due to trauma, triggers, or peer pressure
Even if you don’t see yourself in any of these indicators, if you are using OxyContin beyond its intended use, you may require a rehab program near Boston.
If oxycodone is present in your body, you will likely need to commence your recovery with detox. We are able to connect you to an inpatient detox in Boston. Then you are able to easily transfer to Evolve for a safe location away from external forces to concentrate on yourself and get better.
What You Should Do To Prepare For OxyContin Rehab At Evolve Boston
Asking for help is one of the hardest aspects of your journey to sobriety. When that is finished, there are some other tasks you should handle prior to commencing Oxycodone rehab in Boston, including:
- Plan care for your kids and animals.
- Pack casual clothing and shoes in addition to personal items for at least 10 days. If you failed to remember a item or run out, we have you covered!
- Schedule your leave from your employment. Evolve has expertise in Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) situations and is happy to facilitate with your HR department.
- Decide how you will be brought here. We are pleased to offer 24-hour transportation service if needed.
It’s a good idea to check out our admissions information so you know what to plan for before arriving.
What Is The Length Of OxyContin Rehab?
Evolve cares for all patients individually and personalizes treatment plans to meet your specific situation. There isn’t a set treatment duration for our OxyContin rehab in Boston. Even so, you can anticipate being with us for a minimum of two to four weeks. It’s common for patients to have longer treatment plans, as much as 90 days. The duration of your stay is dependent on:
- The length of time you’ve been using OxyContin and the levels of your dose
- The number of times you’ve been admitted to rehab
- Your mental health, considering co-occurring disorders
- Your general physical condition
- Your personalized treatment plan
Our counselors will propose a treatment length after completing your opening appraisal during intake|. We’ll track your progression frequently to be certain you’re prepared for the next phase of ongoing outpatient support.
What You Can Expect From OxyContin Rehab
Primarily, you can anticipate individualized treatment from an empathetic team in a pleasant environment. We wish for you to be comfortable and achieve this via well-furnished bedrooms and peaceful community spaces. You will enjoy nourishing meals, beverages, snacks, and various recreational opportunities. To make sure of your safety and comfort, we have personnel on the premises 24/7.
Our Oxycodone rehab in Boston includes personalized treatment plans and evidence-based therapy and medical treatments. Our experienced clinicians will help you explore the underlying reasons behind your addiction and train you on valuable coping skills for lasting sobriety. You should plan on being assisted with the following:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Counseling to help make clear-cut and attainable goals and aftercare plans
- Family counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment depending on the severity of your compulsions and withdrawal symptoms
Ways We Keep You Safe During OxyContin Rehab in Boston
Recovering from this potentially damaging opioid isn’t easy and you could be compelled to continue using. Detox is the proper start, but it doesn’t automatically eliminate risk. As a matter of fact, you’re at a greater risk of fatally overdosing right after detox.
Evolve will help maintain your safety with:
- 24/7 medical support from a well-trained team
- A structured, sober place to stay free from outside triggers and trauma
- Individualized treatment specific to your exact situation
- Rigid patient privacy rules to shield treatment details and personal information
- Teaching of coping skills
- Making plans to continue treatment once you leave our facility
Request Help For Oxycodone Use Now
Help is available today. Start Oxycodone rehab at Evolve Boston and take a critical step to a life free from this harmful opioid. Call 508-475-5676 or submit the following form, and a member of our team will answer promptly. We are accessible at all hours, 365 days a year.