Codeine Rehab near Boston
Doctors often prescribe Codeine for a limited timeframe to treat minor pain or a consistent cough. However, this opioid may become addictive and disruptive to your daily life. If you’re having trouble dealing with your codeine addiction, you can get help today at Evolve Recovery Center Millbury.
Evolve’s codeine rehab in Boston utilizes an individualized treatment strategy while caring for you in a safe, structured environment. We’ll teach you the tools you need so you may move forward in life without substance use.
How Do You Know If You Need Codeine Rehab In Boston?
Although heavily prescribed and easily accessible as a pain pill and cough inhibitor, codeine remains a potentially unsafe opiate that poses a risk for addiction. Detox is usually your initial step, but you may also need inpatient therapy for a successful recovery. You are likely to benefit from codeine rehab in Boston if you encounter:
- Compulsions to keep using codeine in your day-to-day life
- Withdrawal symptoms such as consistent stomach cramps, loss of appetite, or trouble sleeping
- Problems coping in specific situations without codeine use
- A need to take a higher dose of codeine to get the same effects
- Mental health disorders, such as anxiety or depression, associated with codeine use
- A continual fear of using again
Evolve’s inpatient treatment center gives you a safe, reassuring space to progress in your recovery. And If you still need to detox, our partner facility, Sunrise Detox Boston, will be glad to help.
How To Prepare Yourself For Codeine Addiction Rehab near Boston
If you’ve determined that you should start codeine addiction rehab near Boston, you’ve already done one of the most challenging aspects of recovery. You now only have to take care of a couple more tasks prior to coming to our center, like:
- Make arrangements for leave from your office. Our staff works with employers frequently to make sure that leave or FLMA is handled appropriately. We’re pleased to discuss leave with your human resources department and assist with all the required documentation.
- Think about childcare and family responsibilities. Be sure your children, furry friends, and other family members are cared for. Keep in mind, you are allowed to bring an emotional support animal (with proper paperwork) to Evolve to aid with your recovery.
- Consider your comfort and pack suitable clothing and shoes. You’ll also need toiletries for approximately 10 days. If you fail to remember something, we’re here to help! You also have the ability to use laundry facilities while you’re here.
- Schedule a ride or contact us to inquire about our 24/7 transportation option.
How Long Will You Be In Codeine Rehab?
Patient-centric care is the foremost concern at Evolve. With that in mind, the duration of your stay will depend on your particular situation. Our addiction experts will recommend a set treatment length following a thorough assessment that examines:
- The level of your codeine use and the state of your physical health
- How many times you’ve entered rehab
- Shape of your mental health, considering any co-occurring disorders
- How you respond to your personal treatment plan
Generally speaking, you should plan on being here between two to four weeks -- but note that longer stays up to 90 days are possible.
What To Anticipate From Codeine Rehab
Our codeine rehab in Boston revolves around an individualized strategy to address your specific situation. Our specialized therapists guide you with evidence-based treatments and the development of effective coping skills. You’ll find benefit in:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Aftercare planning and goal setting
- Peer support
- Staff on premises 24 hours a day
- Medication-assisted treatment if needed using Suboxone
We hold the belief that you have a better likelihood of success when you’re at ease in a comfortable setting. This is the reason why we offer:
- Tastefully adorned bedrooms with connected bathrooms
- Peaceful lounge areas
- Healthy meals and access to snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Recreational activities, access to fitness equipment, and time to take a break between therapy
How We Ensure Your Safety During Codeine Rehab in Boston
Getting you healthy is a primary objective of our codeine rehab in Boston. Detox is a proper first step to rid the substance from your system, but recovery doesn’t finish once detox is done. We keep you safe and locked in on getting better with:
- A controlled environment far from triggers of codeine use
- Availability of credentialed medical specialists around-the-clock
- Individualized care that considers your exact situation
- A focus on developing powerful coping skills
- Adherence to strict patient privacy rules
- Aftercare plans for future outpatient support
If you’re prepared to make the next move, we can suggest a proper outpatient program for your continued recovery.
Request Help For Codeine Addiction Now
Addiction to an opioid like codeine is frequently devitalizing and hard to prevail over. There’s no need to struggle by yourself. Request help now at Evolve’s codeine rehab in Boston. Call 508-475-5676 or complete our form to begin. We’re ready to help you regardless of the time, seven days a week.