If you require alcohol to function, frequently overindulge, or are unable to quit drinking on a daily basis, you might be dealing with alcohol use disorder. Regretfully, quitting may be accompanied by both emotional and physical withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Millbury provides inpatient rehab for alcohol near Boston when you need support for maintaining sobriety after detoxing from alcohol. Call us at 508-475-5676 now for immediate assistance receiving care for your alcohol use.
What Are The Signs You Need Alcohol Rehab Near Boston?
When deciding to deal with an alcohol addiction, the first step is frequently medically-supervised detox. Stopping on your own cold turkey could be hazardous because of life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, detox will free your body of alcohol safely, with the objective of preparing you for rehab.
Once detox is completed, various people still struggle with compulsions to use and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you may keep dealing with symptoms like:
- Poor memory
- Brain fog
- Trouble sleeping
- Subpar physical coordination
- Emotional outbursts
- Difficulty maintaining relationships
If you're in the beginning steps of recovery from alcohol dependency and are struggling with PAWS symptoms or withstanding the urge to drink again, call Evolve Recovery Center Millbury. We support adults 18+ who have successfully gone through alcohol detox and need further therapy to maintain sobriety. You'll have a protected place to live and get skilled medical and psychological help for your recovery.
Steps To Prepare Yourself For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center Millbury
Evolve Millbury provides inpatient alcohol rehab for the Boston area. You'll get inpatient assistance at our location until you overcome withdrawal symptoms and feel strong enough to remain sober by yourself.
To get ready for your stay at Evolve Recovery Center Millbury, we encourage you to:
- Arrange for your job and loved ones while you’re away. Our experienced team members are able to consult with your human resources department to help facilitate time off from your job. We have comprehensive knowledge of FMLA and additional sorts of leave.
- Pack personal belongings for your stay. Bring enough comfy clothing, hygiene products, and reading materials for no less than ten days. There washing machines and dryers at your facility for guest use.
- Schedule for safe transportation. If you're searching for a lift to our facility, we are happy to help. Call us, and we'll organize transportation from your address or the airport.
- Check out our admissions information. You’ll come across additional information about your stay at Evolve Millbury on our Admissions page. You can also contact us at 508-475-5676 if you have questions.
What’s The Timeframe For Alcohol Rehab at Evolve Millbury?
We realize it’s challenging to pause your life, but alcohol rehab near Boston requires patience to be effective. The precise length of time is dependent on various different things, including:
- The degree of your alcohol dependency
- Your physical health upon admission
- The existence of co-occurring disorders
- How responsive you are to treatment
At Evolve Millbury, the majority of alcohol rehab patients stay for two to four weeks in advance of moving to the next phase of treatment at an outpatient location. With that being said, it’s not uncommon for patients to stay up to 90 days to ensure they’re ready to return to day-to-day life.
Every person has their own personal rehab plan because we support you as an person and customize treatment to your specific needs. We’re happy to assist you for whatever length of time is needed to stabilize you and equip you for life away from alcohol.
What You Should Plan For From Evolve Millbury Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Boston
At Evolve Recovery Center Millbury, you should expect excellent and customized care. We treat you as an individual worthy of dignity and our full attention. You’ll have pleasant bedrooms, satisfying meals, regular snacks, and enjoyable recreational opportunities at your disposal. And our friendly staff are present 24/7 to help you with whatever you need.
When you begin Evolve Millbury’s alcohol rehab near Boston, you’ll undergo a detailed appraisal that allows us to understand the level of your alcohol use and particular issues and experiences. We then design a distinct treatment plan to meet your physical and mental health requirements. You’ll follow a personalized routine of evidence-based medical and therapeutic treatments to confront the core reasons behind your alcohol use and keep you stabilized.
We use therapy to treat underlying mental disorders and reteach your brain to deal with life and stress without turning to alcohol. You’ll cultivate new skills to avoid relapse and lead a better life. You can anticipate going to:
We also help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms that continue following detox. Our skilled medical team will work with you to relieve your distress and help you get better. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll discover it’s less difficult to steer clear of relapse after exiting rehab.
How We Ensure Your Safety Throughout Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Boston
One objective of alcohol rehab near Boston is to keep you protected from external forces that trigger alcohol use. We supply you with a customized treatment plan so you may examine the root causes of your addiction, and complement with medication to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Millbury supplies this safe atmosphere for you to live and concentrate on substance use treatment when you’re most susceptible.
We implement other measures to maintain your safety too. We prioritize your safety with:
- Individualized care that considers your specific needs
- Evidence-based alcohol addiction treatments
- Licensed therapists and staff
- A clean, modern facility with comfortable bedrooms and lounges
- Inflexible patient privacy and confidentiality protection practices
- Aftercare planning to make sure you’re properly prepared to move on in your rehab
Get Started With Alcohol Rehab Now
Evolve Recovery Center Millbury is here to help when you need alcohol rehab. Call 508-475-5676 or submit the form on this page, and we’ll answer quickly to discuss if rehab makes sense for you. Find help now.