Do you feel alone, battling to overcome an Ativan dependency? Help is available today. Evolve's Ativan rehab near Boston will lead you toward lasting recovery with skilled addiction treatment in a supportive, structured facility. We understand how this harmful drug can invade every facet of your life, and we're available to help you overcome it.
How Do You Know If You Require Lorazepam Rehab Near Boston?
Lorazepam, more commonly known by the brand name Ativan, can be beneficial in alleviating general anxiety, seizures, and insomnia. Regrettably, similar to other benzodiazepines, it's also very habit-forming due to the calming, blissful effects it offers. Going through detox is your first step, but recovery doesn't conclude there. Inpatient rehabilitation will help you steer clear of relapses while fortifying you with the tools required to progress in your life.
Our lorazepam rehab in Boston will aid those who:
- Need help in identifying and conquering triggers of Ativan use
- Keep having compulsions to use
- Battle ongoing withdrawal symptoms such as confusion, difficulty concentrating, and irritability
- Have substandard mental health that triggers Ativan use
- Fail to meet work and family obligations
If you are dependent on Ativan, it's important to get clinical support. Evolve Recovery Center Millbury will personalize a plan of treatment especially for you. If you are in need of detox prior to staying with us, we'll get you set up in a pleasant, inpatient detox near Boston.
How Can You Prepare For Ativan Rehab Near Boston?
Addictions are typically more difficult to spot in commonly used anti-anxiety drugs like Ativan. Individuals may assume they're risk-free since the substances were ordered by a doctor. Nonetheless, if you are taking Ativan beyond the ordered amounts, or for illicit use, then it's time examine the probability of a dependency. After doing this, you may commence your journey toward sobriety with detox and on-site rehab. But in advance of coming to Evolve's Ativan rehab near Boston, you need to address the following:
- Make arrangements for childcare and take leave from your job. Our staff is well-trained in helping individuals establish leave and will collaborate with your employer.
- Anticipate no less than a 10-day stay and pack accordingly. Bring comfy clothing and footwear, personal care products, and spending money for the vending machines. Neglect to bring an item like a toothbrush or comb? We have you covered.
- Plan transportation. Make preparations for getting here safely or just call us if you need a lift. We're happy to assist any time of day.
Remember to review our admissions details, as understanding what to plan for will simplify the intake process.
How Long Will You Be In Lorazepam Rehab?
Your set of circumstances are different from other people. Evolve knows this and custom-tailors our lorazepam rehab in Boston to accommodate your exact needs. You can anticipate being here no less than two weeks but programs up to 90 days are possible. Our experienced therapists will recommend a set duration for treatment after completing your intake evaluation.
There are a range of factors that may affect your treatment time frame, like:
- The quantity, frequency, and duration of your Ativan use
- How responsive you are to care
- Your physical condition
- Any co-occurring disorders
- An addiction to other drugs or Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
What To Expect From Ativan Rehab in Boston
You will placed into a secure, inviting environment where you may center your attention on getting care from licensed medical professionals. We use evidence-based techniques and help you cultivate coping skills to navigate outside influences that previously triggered substance use. You'll discover a more thorough understanding of the reasons behind your addiction while benefiting from:
- Group counseling
- Peer support services
- Aftercare planning
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
Our Ativan rehab near Boston believes that promoting your physiological and mental health is paramount to your ability to progress in care. In order to achieve this, we offer access to:
- Skilled medical support
- Comfortable bedrooms and resident lounge areas
- A gym
- Recreational time
- Three balanced meals a day
- Around-the-clock access to drinks and snacks
How We Maintain Safety Throughout Your Ativan Rehab Near Boston
After the detox period of abstinence, you are particularly vulnerable to relapse. Taking that into consideration, maintaining your safety is a top priority for Evolve Recovery Center Millbury. We'll help you steer clear of relapsing and keep you on course with the following:
- Safe, controlled environment free from outside influences
- Custom plans of treatment to accommodate your precise situation
- Expert medical care
- Around-the-clock support
- Cultivation of coping strategies to successfully handle triggers of your Ativan use
- Rigid patient privacy protocols to keep your treatment information and personal details confidential
Request Help For Ativan Addiction Now
Let Evolve Recovery Center Millbury direct you to a happier and healthier life unburdened by Ativan. Our compassionate team is prepared to assist you. Dial 508-475-5676 or fill out our form to find assistance today. We respond at all hours, every day of the year.