Cocaine may be taken in several different ways, as it can be smoked, injected, or snorted. A dependence on cocaine can be overwhelming and will put your health, employment -- and even your life -- in peril. Attempting to beat this potent stimulant alone is hazardous. Instead, turn to Evolve’s cocaine rehab in Boston for personalized, round-the-clock support from credentialed medical providers, and get help now.
How Do You Know If You Need Cocaine Rehab In Boston?
Extremely addictive and potentially fatal, cocaine is an illicit stimulant that impacts millions people. Our on-site cocaine rehab in Boston can help men and women who have completed cocaine detox and who are looking for long-lasting recovery.
We are able to support people struggling with:
- Consistent or casual use of cocaine in any form.
- Persistent compulsions to use cocaine
- Withdrawal symptoms like depression and anxiety
- Difficulty managing external stimuli that trigger use of cocaine
- Constantly worrying about relapse
- Co-occurring disorders that contribute to cocaine use
Regardless of the concerns above, you ought to get help when addicted to this highly destructive drug. If you need detox, we'll get you started in a comfortable hospital-based detox facility in Boston.
How To Prepare Yourself For Cocaine Addiction Rehab In Boston
Admitting there is a problem and deciding to get treatment is the primary, and frequently the most challenging, step in the recovery process. After this is completed, there are a handful of other arrangements to make prior to entering our cocaine addiction rehab in Boston, such as:
- Arrange leave from work and manage family responsibilities. If you are searching for support on FMLA or would like us to reach out to your company, we are happy to assist. Our team works with employers on a frequent basis to make sure your employment and security are safeguarded.
- Bring personal items and casual clothes. Be certain to bring plenty of clothing, shoes, and personal essentials for at least ten days. Reading material is also a good thing to have. Neglected to bring something? We can help.
- Arrange transportation. Make sure you can arrive here safely, or just contact us. We are able to arrange 24/7 transportation to and from Evolve Recovery Center Millbury.
Before you arrive, it’s a good idea to look at our admissions information, so you know what’s expected.
How Long Will Cocaine Addiction Rehab Take?
All treatment plans at our cocaine addiction rehab in Boston are customized to meet your particular needs. Your treatment plan could be different from other residents -- even those rehabbing from the same substance. We’ll suggest a set amount of time following your initial appraisal, which will consider the following:
- The extent of your cocaine use
- Your physical health
- Existence of co-occurring disorders
- If you have been through treatment before
How responsive you are to treatment will also influence the span of your care. At minimum, you can expect to be in our care for two to four weeks, even though more involved stays up to 90 days are not unusual.
What To Expect From Cocaine Rehab in Boston
A suitable detoxification and residential rehab will greatly boost your odds a positive recovery. We promote your success through evidence-based therapies and the learning of coping strategies to help you deal with trauma and external triggers. Working together, we’ll delve into the root causes of addiction through multiple formats, such as:
Evolve Millbury understands your odds of success are improved when you're comfortable. We provide for you with nicely furnished bedrooms, restful resident lounges, fitness center, balanced meals, and access to beverages and snacks 24 hours.
How We Protect You During Cocaine Rehab in Boston
The risk of attempting to rehab from cocaine addiction by yourself is significant, and we work hard to ensure your safety. You may still experience cravings, and you’ll be more vulnerable to a fatal overdose in the period right after detoxing.
Our cocaine rehab in Boston keeps you safe through:
- A safe, structured facility free from outside factors that trigger cocaine use
- Well-trained staff on the premises 24/7
- Custom-tailored treatment to address your specific needs
- Development of aftercare plans to make certain your treatment continues once you leave
- Teaching of coping strategies to help manage your cocaine use
- Strict patient privacy protocols to guard the details of your treatment and personal info
Get Better With Cocaine Addiction Rehab
Make the first move in your recovery by reaching out to Evolve Recovery Center Millbury. Our cocaine addiction rehab offers compassionate, individualized treatment to get you moving toward a sober life. Call 508-475-5676 or complete the following form. We’re ready to help no matter the time, each and every day.